Union Public Service Commission. UPSC Conducts a National level Ayurveda exam, under the Central & State Government of India.
PSC : Public Service Commission. PSC stands for Public Service Commission. It is a central administration that is responsible for managing tha exam that are conducted for jobs under different categories. Public Service Commission was set up under Article 315 to 323 of the constitution of india.
UPSC/PSC Syllabus for Ayurveda
- Padartha Vigyan and Ayurved Itihas
- Kriya Sharir (Ayurveda & Morden)
- Rachana Sharir (Ayurveda & Morden)
- Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya
- Dravyaguna Vighyan
- Roga Nidan
- Charak Samhita
- Agadtantra (Toxicology, Forensic Medicine And Medical Jurisprudence)
- Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga
- Kaumarbhritya Parichaya
- Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)
- Shalya Tantra
- Shalakya Tantra